New Nano-Plating Technology. The Nano-Plated stainless steel clubhead with dual crown design is bigger than comparable clubheads, with an extra-large footprint that promotes a higher moment of inertia (MOI) during the swing. This adds to the club's forgiveness and produces long, straight shots. And thanks to the club's repositioned center of gravity--which is located low and deep within the club--golfers will a enjoy a consistently high and long launch.
- Large Nano-Plated steel clubhead promotes the highest MOI of any fairway wood in golf for tremendous forgiveness for long, straight results and looks amazing!
- Dual Crown Technology reduces the size of the club head's crown while increasing the size of the base to lower the Center of Gravity and promotes a higher launch angle and lower spin rate for more distance
- In the sole the center of gravity has been moved to a lower and farther back position which promotes a consistently high and long launch trajectory
- Stainless steel face construction provides high COR to promote faster ball speed and increased distance
- Palm Springs all-weather grip for superior feel
- Palm Springs low-torque 100% modulus graphite shaft promotes faster swing speed for faster ball speed and distance
- Matching long-neck headcover with embroidered Palm Springs logo
- 3 wood has 15º; loft and the 5 wood has 18º loft.
- Brand new
Made by Palm Springs Golf