Effective October 22, 2014
A. About Us:
Please read this Policy as it includes important information regarding your Personal Data and other information. Capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data. Personal Data and other information is collected from you when you create an Account with us or when you otherwise disclose Personal Data or other information to us or third parties when using the Services. “Personal Data” means any information that may be used to identify an individual. Personal Data does not include aggregate information. To create an Account with us, you may be asked to provide us the following Personal Data: your full name, mailing address, email address, Account password, and billing information.
(b) Location Data. We and third parties with whom we may partner may collect location information in relation to a User’s Device and use of the Services (“Location Data”) with respect to you. If you use the Services, then you are providing consent to collect Location Data such as the physical location of your Device which will be used to provide you with certain features of the Services. This Location Data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you. Location Data is aggregated with data from Devices of other Users to enhance the quality of Content Users provide to us and to enhance the quality of the Services we provide to you. We may also share your Location data with third parties. Location Data is shared anonymously in a form that would not personally identify you.
(c) Use Data. When you send or receive Content using the Services, we collect data about that Content.
(d) Log Information. When you browse the Services, you do so anonymously, unless you have previously created an Account with us. However, we may log your IP address to give us an idea of which part of the Services you visit and how long you spend there. However, we do not link your IP address to any Personal Data unless you have logged into the Services or previously engaged in a transaction with us. Also, the Services may use a standard technology called a ‘cookie’ to collect information about how you interact with the Services. Please see “Cookies” below for more information.
(e) Aggregate Data. Certain aspects of the Services are set up to collect and report aggregate information. Aggregate information is data we collect about the use of the Services or about a group or category of products, services or Users, from which individual identities or other Personal Data has been removed. In other words, information about how you use the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Services. Aggregate data helps us understand trends and User’s needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Services. This Policy does not restrict what we can do with aggregate information.
(g) Device Information. We may collect data about the computer or Device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier (‘UDI’), phone number, and mobile carrier information.
(h) Cookie and Flash Cookie. We collect information through technology, such as cookies, flash cookies and web beacons, including when you visit the Services or Linked Sites. Please see Section 7 below for further information, including information regarding how to disable cookies.
(i) From Third Parties. We acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically. Local law may require that you authorize the third party to share your information with us before we can acquire it.
(j) Payment Information. Our Payment Processors (authorize.net) may store your credit card information, including the card number, its expiration date, security code data and other data in order to charge our fees in connection with Items and other Services you purchase.
2. How We Use It. We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties with whom we partner in order to:
(a) enable us to provide the Services to you;
(b) notify you regarding Items, Services, your Account, or fees;
(c) increase the usability of the Services;
(d) provide information about promotional offers;
(e) allow you participate in promotional offers;
(f) investigate objectionable use of the Services;
(g) respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team; and
(h) analyze trends and use of the Services;
(i) carry on our business, as determined by us.
3. Who We Share It With.
We will not share Personal Data with companies other than our Affiliates except in the following circumstances listed below. We will share Personal Data with companies other than our Affiliates:
(a) When you have enabled us to share your Personal Data with another company or Affiliate, such as: in sending you offers and promotions about their products and services; or allowing us to share your personal data with third parties or Linked Sites, such as Social Media Profiles. Once we share your Personal Data with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
(b) When necessary, as determined by us in our sole discretion, to provide Services to you. This includes for the uses listed in Section 2 above.
(c) When required by law or by court order.
(d) To protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices of Users or third parties, or to prevent harm to others.
(e) If we are acquired by or merged with another company, or if our assets are sold to another company. In all of these circumstances, you understand and agree that our Terms of Service and this Policy will be assigned and delegated to the other company.
(f) To perform tasks for us or in connection with our business, as determined by us. We may use third parties to help operate the Services and perform other aspects of the Services. You agree we may share your Personal Data with our Affiliates and other third parties that provide services to us in connection with our business (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf). Unless otherwise stated, these third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary for them to assist us, as determined by us.
4. Your Choices.
(a) Any Content that you Post may be searchable by other Users and third parties as well as subject to use by others. Once you have Posted Content or made it viewable to others, that Content may be re-shared by others and we have no control or liability regarding how others my use the Content you Post. We make every effort to prevent undesired disclosure of Content or Personal Data. However, we are not responsible for how others may use Content or Personal Data that is disclosed by you to Users or third parties using the Services.
(b) The Services may allow you to share Content on Social Media Pages. If you use such functionality of the Services, then you should use caution when determining to whom you want to make Content available. If you choose to Post Content on third party Social Media Profiles, then, depending on the privacy settings of your Social Media Profiles, it is possible that persons in addition to those to whom you intended to view that Content could have access to that information. Accordingly, you should use caution when sharing Content via third party Social Media Profiles and you should carefully review the privacy practices of such Social Media Profiles.
(c) If you remove information, Personal Data, or Content that you Post to the Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Services, or if other Users or third parties copied or saved that information.
5. Security of Your Personal Information. We exercise care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided to us. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we or our Payment Processors use the Secured Socket Layer (‘SSL’) encryption when collecting, storing, or transferring sensitive data. Personal Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. However, you have a significant role in Account security. Someone may see or edit your Personal Data if that person gains access to your username and password, so do not share these with others. WE TAKE THESE PRECAUTIONS IN AN EFFORT TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT SUCH INFORMATION MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, DISCLOSED, ALTERED, OR DESTROYED BY BREACH OF SUCH FIREWALLS AND SECURE SERVER SOFTWARE. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME THESE RISKS.
6. Your Account. Users may review and update Personal Data by logging into their Account. If your Account is terminated by you or us, we will remove your name and other Personal Data from our publicly viewable database. If you close your Account, we have no obligation to retain your information, and may delete any or all of your Account information without liability. However, we may retain Content related to you for any reason we determine. We may also retain and use your Content if necessary to provide Services to other Users. We disclaim any liability in relation to the deletion or retention (subject to the terms of this Policy) of Content or any obligation not to delete the Content.
8. Compliance with the Children’s Online Policy Protection Act. We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to Personal Data we may collect from Children who use the Services. For that reason, we make every effort to comply with the regulations of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (at 15 USC § 6501–6506). We never collect or maintain Personal Data through the Services from those we actually know are under thirteen, and no part of the Services are structured to attract anyone under thirteen. We expressly disclaim, and you expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any controversies, claims, suits, injuries, harm, loss, penalties, damages, arising from and/or in any way related to any misrepresentations regarding the age of any User. We reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate with or without notice the Account of User who we believe has provided false information when registering for and/or using the Services and each User agrees to make no further use of the Services after termination and/or during suspension.
9. Linked Sites. The Services and/or third parties may provide links to Linked Sites and data provided by third parties. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by Linked Sites, nor are we responsible for the information or materials that third party data contains. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through the Services; thus when you use a link to go from the Services to a Linked Site, this Policy is no longer in effect. We encourage Users to read the privacy policies of Linked Sites before proceeding to use them. When you conduct e-commerce with a Linked Site, certain Personal Data s may be collected by the Linked Site and made available to us.
10. Changes to our Policy; Miscellaneous. We reserve the right to change this Policy, our Terms of Service, and our other Polices at any time. We will notify you about changes to this Policy by placing the updated Policy on the Services. You agree that your use of the Services after such notification will constitute acceptance by you of such changes to our Policy. This Policy is and any disputes in connection with this Policy are subject to our Terms of Service and our other Policies which are each hereby incorporated herein by reference.
11. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us at: email@example.com or 16 Sunset Way #110, Henderson, NV 89014.